Life Insurance For Children
Ensures that cash will be there
Life is precious. Unfortunately, accidents and disease claim the lives of children every day. Consider that:
- Accidental injuries are the leading cause of death among children in the United States*.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death among children age 1 – 14*.
Having money for final expenses provides financial protection when the unexpected happens. With United American’s Juvenile Whole Life Policy you can get help with that protection.
Whole life policies accumulate cash value, so as the child ages the value of UA’s Juvenile Whole Life policy will also grow.
Keeps the premium affordable
Premiums for United American’s Juvenile Whole Life policy are based on age, so the cost to you will never be lower than it is now. Buy today and the affordable rate remains the same for life.
- Available for children ages 0-18
- Benefit amounts range from $1,000 to $25,000
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider (ABR1) is included at no additional cost. Upon satisfactory proof of a terminal illness, this rider pays 50% of current benefits available prior to death (where state approved).
The company behind the coverage
Stability – United American has been in the life and supplemental health insurance business since 1947.
Strength – For more than 40 consecutive years, United American has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength
Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 7/17).
*National Safety Council. (2017). Injury Facts®, 2017 Edition
*This article highlights the features of policy form SWL. Policy described herein is not a preneed or prearranged funeral plan. Policy has some limitations and exclusions. Refer to Your policy for actual coverage, benefit amounts, and terms. Plan, issue ages, and benefits may vary by state. Applicant must qualify for coverage amount applied for based on applicant’s age and health.
Prefer to chat by phone? Give us a call at 1-888-559-0103.