Cigna National Health Insurance Company – CNHIC Review
For some Medicare recipients, the current supplements on the market may not cover all of their needs. News of a new supplement plan is great, providing new options to recipients looking for better coverage.
Cigna is now offering three new plans which are meant to reward recipients and create more savings. These plans are A, F, G, & N, which provide more affordable supplemental coverage than other plans on the market.
New Medicare Supplement Release in Indiana, South Carolina and Pennsylvania
Cigna National Health Insurance Company (CNHIC) will be launching with more states to follow.
This new subsidiary from Cigna will provide supplement products with:
- Newer, competitive rates and more rate classes
- Enhanced 15% total household discount
- Hearing discounts Receive an average of 62% off retail on name-brand hearing aids and 40% off diagnostic services and testing at more than 5,6002 locations.
- Health and wellness discounts
- Freedom to Choose your doctors
- Guaranteed renewable policy for life
- Vision discounts Save on routine vision services such as exams and eyeglasses at more than 25,0002 locations nationwide.
- Enjoy savings on popular weight management, nutrition programs, and alternative medicine services such as acupuncture, massage therapy, and occupational therapy. The Active&Fit Direct® program Access to over 10,000 fitness centers nationwide for $25 per month.
- A health advocate is ready to help answer your health questions and guide you to find the proper care. Call and get the help you need 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Who is Cigna?
Based in Bloomfield, Connecticut, Cigna was formed out of the merger between the Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and the INA Corporation in 1982. Cigna, a mix of the two companies’ names, offers medical, disability, life, and accident insurance in Medicare and Medicaid. Cigna primarily provides its services to employers as an employee healthcare plan.
Now Cigna is number 13 in the Fortune 500 list based upon revenue, serving customers in the U.S., and specific international markets for a total of 30 different countries.
Why Cigna National Medicare Supplement?
Not only are plans affordable, but Cigna has the unique benefit of rewarding its customers. This program is called Healthy Rewards and offers fantastic benefits to its customers for a variety of services.
With Healthy Rewards, recipients can receive up to 25% off a registered dietician, Gaiam health and wellness program, and other discounts for Gaiam products, up to $800 off LASIK vision correction, and various discounts on alternative medicines.
Learn more about the Cigna Supplement Insurance Plans by connecting directly with one of our trusted agents.
Prefer to chat by phone? Give us a call at 1-888-559-0103.
Join a daily Webinar!
Register to one of our daily webinars where we outline Medicare A and B and Medicare Supplements in 2021. We'll also show a comparison of Medicare Supplements vs Medicare Advantage plans.